About Everglades Holiday Park | Everglades Airboat Rides | Alligator Shows
A day of fun in the sun at Everglades Holiday Park goes well beyond a fast boat ride and a few alligator sightings. In fact, a few hours in the Everglades is an educational, exciting adventure that mom, dad, and the kids will treasure forever. Why should you visit Everglades Holiday Park? Here are ten compelling and smart reasons.
1. Meet and Greet with the Gator Boys Everglades Holiday Park is home to the Gator Boys Alligator Rescue, and we're psyched to have someone from the show on-site every day to perform live alligator presentations. Snap a picture, shake a hand, and watch the stars dazzle you with expertise and humor.
2. Enjoy Up Close Animal EncountersForget about looking through bars at the zoo, a trip to Everglades Holiday Park puts you front and center with all kinds of amazing animals like alligators, turtles, tropical snakes, birds, fish, and more.
3. Glide Across the River of Grass by Airboat With speeds approaching 60 miles an hour, there’s no shortage of thrills at Everglades Holiday Park. Sit back and enjoy the ride on a comfortable, exciting vessel as you glide through miles and miles of gorgeous wetlands.
4. A Fully Stocked Deli and Café Ready to try some gator bites? Enjoy lunch with the family in a gorgeous, safe, and energizing environment where the kids can run freely on the grass and mom and dad can relax under the shade of Banyan trees.
5. Take In the Best Gator Show In South Florida With the Gator Boys from Animal Planet leading the fun, alligator presentations at the park are non-stop excitement from beginning to end. Daring stunts, fun tricks, and plenty of time for photographs make this one event you don’t want to miss.
6. A Photographer’s Paradise Visit Everglades Holiday Park and you can’t help but take in the gorgeous scenery with a smile. Long-legged wading birds roam the docks, gorgeous Cyprus trees line the shoreline and the river of grass? It’s simply stunning.
7. Extraordinary Bass Fishing Whether you’re new to the sport or an old pro, fishing the Everglades is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the best. The park offers guided fishing tours, fishing boat rentals and everything you need to roll up your sleeves and catch the big one.
8. Something for Fitness Fanatics and Curious Explorers With top-of-the-line bicycles for rent, getting the whole family involved in an exciting day filled with exercise, fresh air and exploration is easier than ever.
9. Time for Education The Everglades ecosystem is truly amazing. And as the largest subtropical wetland in the United States, there’s much to learn about the preservation and conservation efforts. Airboat captains and the Gator Boys share all kinds of valuable information about the environment and the animals who live here.
10. Easy, Convenient Fun One of Fort Lauderdale’s most exciting natural attractions, a day at Everglades Holiday Park is easy and convenient fun. An unforgettable adventure for the whole family, a few hours can satisfy the need for speed, fulfills wildlife curiosity, and create memories to last a lifetime. This entry was posted in Everglades Holiday Park Blog,