Everglades Holiday Park Airboat Safety Policy
• Airboat rides are 60-minutes long
• Each airboat comfortably seats up to 25 people
• Our airboats are state-of-the-art, and operated by highly-trained and experienced airboat captains – so you’re in good hands.
• Our airboats are maintained and checked daily to ensure optimal riding conditions.
• Everglades Holiday Park airboat tours operate in rain or shine, but will return to the docks if the conditions are unsafe (we recommend checking the weather conditions before heading to the park).
• We proudly accommodate people with most medical conditions or disabilities.
• Each airboat contains a first aid kit.
• Each airboat contains life jackets for each person.
• Ear protection is available upon request.
Airboat Ride Rules and Policies
• Passengers must remain seated at all times.
• Passengers must keep hands and feet inside the airboat at all times.
• Absolutely no feeding the wildlife.
• Absolutely no throwing any items overboard.
• Do not put your hands into the water.
• Do not grab any plants.
• Do not try to catch any animals or fish.
• Infants and young children are allowed onboard, but should be seated with an adult.
Remember: the animals you will encounter are real and living in their natural habitats, which means each guest enjoying our voyage should respect the animals and their surrounding environment.
Questions? Call Us!
For any questions regarding our airboat riding rules and policies, please feel free to contact our team at 954-434-8111. Don’t wait any longer! Book your airboat tickets today! We accommodate small and large groups, private parties, corporate events, and kid’s birthday parties.