Airboat Rides in Miami | Everglades Airboat Tours Miami
For The Best Airboat Rides In Miami, Everglades Holiday Park Is a Must See
If you're one of the thousands of people looking for an awesome adventure in South Florida and you're considering a tour through the Everglades, you're in luck. Every year, millions of people visit Everglades National Park to encounter incredible wildlife and view gorgeous landscape. But the real excitement comes from the airboat tour, and with the best airboat rides Miami has to offer, Everglades Holiday Park over-delivers on a promise of fun every time. With high energy, up close encounters with wildlife and an incredibly exciting gator show, they've redefined adventure. Sound fun? Here are a few compelling reasons why Everglades Holiday Park is a cut above the rest for family friendly fun.
Miami Airboat Rides
An airboat ride through the Florida Everglades is an item every traveler should want to check off their list. If you're in Miami for pleasure or business - or even if you have lived here all your life - there's no better place to begin your journey than at Everglades Holiday Park.
Unlike other Everglades attractions, we are conveniently located right at the edge of the wetlands. Getting here and enjoying an airboat ride is an easy journey for anyone in the Miami Metro area.
Comfortable, Convenient and Covered Airboat Rides In Miami
The Florida Everglades is a tropical wetland; but does that mean you have to get wet to enjoy it? Absolutely not, and that's why Everglades Holiday Park is proud to offer the only covered airboat ride in Miami. It's an exciting adventure, action-packed and dry. Plus, with a cover for protection, you don't have to worry about getting burned from the hot Florida sunshine. With innovative design and maximized comfort, it's hard to believe these airboats zip across open water at speeds reaching 55-mph. It's adrenalin-charged fun, but its peace of mind and confidence from the safety of a covered boat.
Why Tour the Everglades With Us?
- We're located in Broward County, a short drive from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Airboat rides last an hour, making a trip to our park accessible from anywhere in South Florida.
- We have a fleet of modern, fast and comfortable airboats capable of traveling up to 60 mph. Our tours are fast-paced and exciting for all ages, and because we can cover ground faster, we increase your chances of seeing gators, snakes and other wildlife.
- Our airboat captains are personable and knowledgeable about the area. They are capable not only of finding the best spots for wildlife watching, but can also answer all your questions about the region and its importance as a native ecosystem.
- We're home of the world-famous Gator Boys, stars of Animal Planet's hit show. Performances by the Boys run frequently and are a great way to see how a professional gator wrangler works!
Airboat rides are suitable for children and adults of all ages. Tours run in all weather conditions, though the boats themselves are covered to protect from rain and excessive sun exposure.
Book Private and VIP Miami Tours
Looking for a more personal Miami Everglades tour experience for your family or group outing? Everglades Holiday Park offers private airboat rides for as few as two people at a time. Book a private airboat ride for a larger group and get discounted pricing off our already affordable rate - special VIP packages are available as well. Airboat rides are great for birthday parties, corporate team building events and more. Contact us today for pricing information.
Meet Animal Planet's "Gator Boys"
After your airboat tour, you'll get the chance to witness unbelievably dangerous and exciting tricks and stunts featuring Animal Planet's "Gator Boys", the daring duo known for unique exploits and gator expertise. Many of the TV episodes are filmed right here in the park, and it's very likely you'll meet the stars in person. Meet the American alligator up close and personal as the Gator Boys put on a live show that people of all ages enjoy. It's educational, entertaining and more fun than you can pack into one day.
Perfect for Every Occasion
If you're looking for something fun to do in Miami, consider a guided airboat tour. In fact, a trip out on the water at Everglades Holiday Park is a great choice for:
- Birthday parties - Whether you're looking for a venue for your child's birthday party or you're looking for something fun to do for your best friend's 30th birthday celebration, Everglades Holiday Park offers excitement for thrill-seekers of all ages. Make memories with your friends and put a smile on everyone's faces as you cruise through the Everglades on our guided airboat tours.
- Team-building exercises - If you really want your team to get out of the office for the day and develop some camaraderie, it might be time to head to the 'Glades. Our airboat tours in the Miami area are easily accessible, so you won't have to worry about writing off an entire day of productivity to give your employees an experience they'll never forget.
- Vacations - Many travelers find themselves in the Miami area for vacation. If you've spent enough time on the beach and seen a lot of what the city has to offer, it might be time to hop aboard one of our airboats and experience the River of Grass. Put some true South Florida flair into your vacation at Everglades Holiday Park.
- Dates - While you might not want to make your significant other pet alligators on your first date, Everglades Holiday Park is also a great place to experience nature and spend some quality time with that special someone.
- Old-fashioned fun - You don't have to have a special occasion to head out on the water at Everglades Holiday Park. We're open seven days a week, so visit us whenever you have time!
Picture yourself flying across a river of grass at lightning speeds in a high-performance airboat, slowing only to witness firsthand alligators and other creatures go about their day. Finish your airboat ride with a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the Gator Boys at Everglades Holiday Park. This is one adventure that truly delivers on a promise of jaw dropping excitement.
With airboats at lightning speeds, alligators close enough to touch and another adventure around every corner, Everglades Holiday Park is pleased to offer the best airboat rides in Miami. Start your airboat adventure by purchasing tickets purchasing tickets here or give us a call today at (954) 434-8111 to reserve your seats!
For park information, call 954-434-8111Everglades Holiday Park Blog, on .